Type of Employment: Full time Permanent
Salary: Very attractive
Bonus: up to 5% of annual salary.
Location: Accra, Ghana (but candidate must be flexible for travels within and outside of Ghana)
The successful candidate will be responsible for receiving guests and delivering exceptional customer service assistance. This entails taking calls and fielding them accordingly, addressing visitor questions, providing an overall welcoming and pleasant environment, as well as other ad hoc administrative duties.
You will have the chance to network with clients, vendors, and in-house personnel as well as form a dream team of Security and Networking experts.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation
- Receive deliveries, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Knowledge & Skills requirement
- Strong Telephone skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- Customer focus
- Comfortable prioritising task with little guidance
- Supply Management
Education And Experience Requirement
- Minimum of HND/Diploma in secretarial course
- University degree is an asset
- 3-5 years relevant experience in an office environment
- Familiarity with phone and intercom systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software is required